Thursday, March 22, 2007

Hah! The pinkies bought new beds for Black Dog and Brown Dog (Woman says that Puppy is no longer Puppy, but Dog, so to avoid ambiguities, I shall refer to them by their color schemes).

Why, you may wonder, do Black Dog and Brown Dog get new beds while I, Soon-to-be-Master of all Things Furry and Bald, have to use a scratching post that is frayed and bare? It seems that Man was feeling crowded with Black Dog, Brown Dog, and all my minions in the bed and he wants Black Dog and Brown Dog to sleep on the floor.

Not that I mind the banishment of the Long-snouted ones from the bed, however I find the new beds pleasing to my Freddyness. The Begging Ones will have to sleep around me. It is very easy to convince Black Dog to sneak onto the end of the bed, where she will surely be on the receiving end of OFF. While she is up there, I stretch out on the bed, making sure she has no room when she returns.

And when I tire of that Game, I plop myself down on the pillows in the middle of the bed, between Man and Woman, defying them to move the cuteness that is Fred.

No comments: