Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Good news, Minions!

The Plan must be working because, once again, Woman packed me into the portable prison to take me to see the Head Torturer. This can only mean that Man and Woman are getting nervous about my progress.

I've stepped up my attacks to include some messy house-soiling. Woman and Man find this technique particularly loathsome, so they took me to the Torturers house.

I fixed her. While waiting with all the other political prisoners, I soiled my crate - not in the messy manner I had been using at home, but a nice, solid one so when the Head Torturer looked at it, he thought Woman was crazy when she claimed my dirty protest consisted of much messier stuff.

She told Man that I embarrassed her. Hmm, embarrass. This is not a word that appears in any of Fluffy's Guide to Feline Emotions editions that I've ever seen, however, I shall endeavor to cause Woman to be embarrassed in the future, now that I know it displeases her.

No comments: