Friday, July 01, 2011

Success! I've been trying to get Black Dog and Brown Dog to further my cause for years.

I know, you're probably wondering why would I, a magnificent cat, expect anything useful from Dogs when it comes to world domination. The silly tail-wagging, panting, joyful greeting they provide Man and Woman with every time they see them, is enough to make any cat have a hairball. However, it's the little things they do that can help. And if they don't want to face the business end of my FLAW-overcoming claws, they have to start producing.

Plus, and don't tell the long-snouted ones this but ... I need Man and Woman to be mad at Black Dog and Brown Dog. How can I take over the world while they're working together to keep the Humans in charge?

Anyway, they must have gotten the memo because Woman went outside to use that loud, grass cutting thing. I've watched from my indoor prison and seen her walk through the yard, picking up any 'present's the dogs may have left.

Today, Brown Dog waited for her to start the loud, grass cutting thing and then left another gift for her in the high grass. When Woman reached that area, she stepped in it. Much stamping around the yard and hosing off of her shoes ensued, followed by a look of disgust that almost warmed my icy heart.

No comments: