Saturday, December 02, 2006

What a week! Woman and Man took the Siamese kittens out for a long time for neutering. I am unsure what this means, so I'll just check what it says about it in Fluffy's Guide to Unwanted Human Interference ... let's see, bathing, fur brushing, nail trimming, tooth brushing - oops, too far - ah, here it is. Neutering ... AAAAARGH!!!! They've gone too far! Now, I am as critical of the bizarre social antics of those kittens as the next tom but WOW! What did they do to deserve this? Wait. They took me to that place once and left me. I don't remember much ... could it be? Oh, cruel world. Can't ... speak ... must ... go ... ponder ... REVENGE!!!

I'm always watching ... waiting ...

2 comments:

Rose said...

love the site and the photos their brilliant! I will pass this site url on to my hubby he will love it too.
Julie AKA RoseCrystal

Amy Difar said...

Thanks, Rose! Another fan of Cat World Domination!!!

--Fred