Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Aaargh! Woman caught me! I pretend to curl up lovingly next to Dog every night to put them off their guard. I was just getting ready to show Dog the business end of Fred's Mighty Paw when Woman snapped a photo! WTF, as the humans would say! It's the middle of the night, dark in the room - a perfect time for me to enact one of the little parcels that make up my Master Plan, and off goes the camera flash. I will get that camera away from her.

And not only the camera. I've got a list of items that need to be removed from my torturer's grasp: camera, cat tooth brush (I'll leave the dog tooth brush, those beasts are too stupid to realize how dumb brushing one's fangs is), and the fur brush (only Dyson is allowed to mess with Fred's Fur).

Once these items have been disposed of, I can once again concentrate on the Plan.
If this isn't an evil smile, then I don't know what is. Mwoooo ha ha ha ha ha!!

No comments: