Sunday, October 01, 2006

Someday, all of that will be mine! Mwoo ha ha ha ha ha! Mwoo ha ha ha ha ha!Hey, it's not easy to do an evil laugh when your primary spoken word is meow.

I think I'll need to enlist the help of Dog or Puppy in order to escape my current circumstance. That shouldn't be too difficult, throw a morsel of food at them and they think they are your friend for life.

It seems they are allowed out for recreational purposes. This is discriminatory and Woman is obviously a specist. She goes out with Dog and Puppy and plays catch and frisbee with them. The only recreation I am granted is the pleasure of chasing a toy attached to the end of a string. There is a good side to this activity, however. If planned correctly, one can jump and bat at the toy in such a way as to land on the head of the other felines in the house. In particular, this is a good way of getting at the runt Stuff Kitty and the kittens, Benton and Jack. Sometimes, Woman even laughs at this (see, my evil is spreading)!

Anyway, as I was saying, I think I shall enlist the dogs to make a distraction as they are exiting, leaving me free to make my escape. If planned correctly, they can take too long to get out (something which always makes Woman upset), leaving the door open. I can simply engage my Camoufloge Cloak and saunter out with the dogs and Woman will be none the wiser.

To date this plan has not worked, but I blame Dogs for that. They are obviously doing something to interfere with my Camoufloge Cloak, for Woman spots me approaching the door every time.

No comments: